Lately, I’ve felt like I’m always behind on something. I’m not quite sure what that could be considering I’ve become pretty consistent with using Google Calendar to keep tabs on all of my tasks, events, and what-nots. However, I feel it is necessary to give an update on here as I fully intend to use this blog for several purposes. Here is a quick, bullet-point list rundown of things going on right now:
- We are expecting!!!!! Our new baby alien will be born sometime early 2017!
- We shoot Dead Hearts in just over a month; I am beyond stoked for it!
- With that being said, we are working on all of the small details now…this is the main source of anxiety right now; this is what is causing me to feel like I’m always behind.
- Production on Gene, our documentary, will pick back up after we shoot our short
- I started working at an animal shelter in the greater KC area as an adoptions counselor; it has been amazing and life changing! I’ll post more about that later!
- I’ve been compiling blog/vlog ideas for the past month and I’m starting work on them now. Pretty soon you’ll have a long stream of content coming your way!
- I got the amazing chance to help a few days on a friend’s feature length film and was such an awesome time! I’ll do a follow up blog on that as well.
- A new furry one entered our family a few months ago; her name is Xena and I’ll share tons of pictures soon!
- Finally, I’m going to start logging all of my workout/health successes and failures on here soon as well. Need that accountability yo!
Now I know this seems like a cheap cry for attention to the blog, but trust me, substantial stuff is coming! Until then –
My suggestion of the Day: Kicks dir. by Justin Tipping, co-written by Tipping and Joshua Berne-Golden. Comes next month and it looks AMAZING!