So as it stands right now, my mind wants to expand and strengthen in so many different things right now.
Some examples of what I want to be doing at right this moment:
– Spending time at my local comic shop diving into Black Friday Weekend sales
– Reading the loot I would be sure to walk away with
– Continuing my journey in my “how to” guide for coding in C++
– Figuring out why I keep getting errors in my C++
– Write a 6-8 page paper that is a “critical literary review” of a book/journal of my choice about a topic in Criminology
– Finish the book I’ve selected (which is about the actual study of criminology)
– Finish my three chapters for Criminal Psychopathology class this coming Thursday
-Go to a local Starbucks, get a blueberry scone and Vanilla Bean Frap with Peppermint, and hammer at away at all of this homework
– Play Dead Island: GOTY Edition, which I got for $7.99 at Best Buy at Black Friday.
– Watch Prometheus and Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows (both of which I got dirt cheap on Black Friday, as well as Hunger Games, all on Bluray)
– Finish interior planning on my upcoming house purchase (I have so many ideas for the office its insane)
– Go back to bed and cuddle with my wife
Hmmm…Conisdering I’ve only been up since 8 am MTN time, I have actually dabbled in several of these wants today. I’ve earned cuddle time and then some lunch!
Bonus: I even got a blog post in today! Even on my days where I have NOTHING to do I still fail to achieve this. Today shall be victorious! (I hope)
Keep it Geeky my friends,